[gnome-db] GDA in-memory dictionary

Hi,

I am writing a data dictionary to store in memory the connections
schemas (DATABASES, TABLES, FIELS, ...). In this dictionary I need
store column relation type (none, one to many, many to one), so I
write my own column object that inherits from GdaColumn. MyColumn is a
GdaColumn type, but only store relation type. The question is: could
GDA column add relation type?. A in-memory data dictionary would be
very useful in GDA too.

My idea is, first a enumeration:

typedef enum
{
        GDA_REFERENCE_TYPE_NONE,
        GDA_REFERENCE_TYPE_ONE_TO_MANY,
        GDA_REFERENCE_TYPE_MANY_TO_ONE,
        GDA_REFERENCE_TYPE_UNKNOWN
} GdaReferenceType;

Then, gda_column_[sg]et_reference_type ().

--
Juan Manuel Mouriz
Buenos Aires