[gnome-db] Building using jhbuild

Hello,

I was trying to build Glom using jhbuild. Things have been kind of rocky
I had to disable firebird and mysql support when building libgda and
during the make install process I get the following error. make[2]:

Entering directory `/home/eric/Projects/cvs/gnome2/libgda/libgda'
test -z "/usr/local/lib" || mkdir -p -- . "/usr/local/lib"
 /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=install /home/eric/bin/install-check
'libgda-2.la' '/usr/local/lib/libgda-2.la'
libtool: install: error: cannot install `libgda-2.la' to a directory not
ending in /opt/gnome2/lib
make[2]: *** [install-libLTLIBRARIES] Error 1

It looked like libtool is not letting it install into /usr/local/lib,
which makes sense since it is jhbuild and i am not running it as root so
it should be installing everything some where local. I am more than
happy to provide more info and I apologize in advance if anything is not
clear. Thanks!

Eric Larson