[gnome-db] additions to libgda

Hello.

I want to get the tablename of fields in a returned record set. I dont think there is a way to do this at the moment in gda, but i know how to code it postgresql and mysql. It would be a wrapper around PQftable() in postgresql and mysql_fetch_field_direct()->table. Maybe a function called gda_data_model_get_column_table() ?

Does a GdaDataModel always get returned from a query commands even if it isn't a select statement? Is there a way to tell after a query is sent if it was a non-query or normal query?

--
Andrew Hill
treshna Enterprises Ltd