Re: [gnome-db] PATCH: Use GtkComboBoxEntry, Changes in GnomeDbForm

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 18:43 -0500, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> I follow the suggestions and add support for
> GtkComboBoxEntry when avairable (Gtk >= 2.4.0), and
> some changes in GnomeDbForm to show/hide the
> navigation buttons; and some functions to get a
> GdaValue to/from a gnome_date_edit widget.

I'm sorry, but this patch is wrong again :(

You need to do it correctly, that is:
* get libgnomedb from CVS
* do your changes in the downloaded libgnomedb
* run, from the libgnomedb top-level directory:
	cvs -z3 diff -up > patch.diff

You are doing the diffs between two copies, not against CVS, which is
ok, but you did it in the wrong order, so the patch removes the lines
that you added, which are not in CVS :( Also, doing it that way includes
more than 1Mb of diffs from the doc/ directory, which you don't want to
send to the list, since those are generated files we don't have in CVS.

So, the safest way is as I noted above, so please do that
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>