[gnome-db] field attributes: feature request for additional member

OK, seems like everything I was talking about is there,
I just need to go through the API. But I already have a
feature request, and if you're not willing to implement it
then I would subclass, but I hope you can see some
use in what I am going to suggest. Consider the
following calls:

gda_field_attributes_set_name ()

gda_field_attributes_set_caption ()

Perfect. Now what is missing is just something like:

gda_field_attributes_set_abbreviated_caption ()

because when you display something for a GTK label
where there's lots of room it's one thing, and it's quite
a different story when you need to display text in a
widget-table where there is not enough room for the
column names.

Best Regards,

Really nice work, really,

Neil