Re: [gnome-db] Re: understanding data sources

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 00:26 -0600, Neil Zanella wrote:
> I wonder if someone could please answer my question:
>
> Can I use libgda and connect and execute queries without
> having to create a file called ~/.libgda?

please be a bit patient. People are not available 24 hours a day, and
have usually lots of things to do, so there is really no need for
sending 3 times the same question. One is enough, since sooner or later,
someone will answer your question.

Also, looking at the API docs might help
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>