[gnome-db] XML + flex + bison + SQL volunteer coders wanted

Hello,

I want to start yet another new open source project to do something simple:

I want to take the whole SQL99 grammar and formulate an equivalent standard
based on XML. It's going to be a 1-1 mapping, except I'm going to be using XML
syntax. And there's going to be an XML parser to swithch between the two. The
name of the new language will be called XQL (but will never get started unless I
have some volunteers, but perhaps libgda already does this??? If so, please
direct me to your parser/converted code!!!

Thanks,

Neil