Re: [gnome-db] gnome-combo - how to get the selection

Is it correct, becouse gcc send me and error? and of
course I try to use

gtk_entry_get_text() to get the text, but the last
line of code don't work.

Pleas Help Me!

I'm using the next code but it send a error:

GdaDataModel *data_model;

GString *sql = g_string_new(NULL);

g_string_assign(sql, _("SELECT nombre FROM obras WHERE
proy="));
g_string_append(sql,"'");
//Is the next correct?

g_string_append(sql,gtk_entry_get_text((proyecto->combo->entry)));

again, use GTK_COMBO (proyecto)->entry

we should probably add a gnome_db_combo_get_selection function though,
to make all this easier.

cheers

it all changes with gtkcombobox now. I wouldn't worry about it till you impliment
gtk 2.6.  and gtk_db_combo_get_selection could be confused with
GTK_COMBO(proyecto)->list, get_text or get_entry is proberly more approp name.