Re: [gnome-db] New features 1.1.0.

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 10:32 +1000, Bas Driessen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded the latest source from cvs, since I am interested in
> the new features you are working on at the moment:
>
> -updatable data models (API)

this is all available now, at least in the API. It is the
append_row/update_row/remove_row methods on GdaDataModel's. The missing
thing is the implementation of that for all providers. This is what
we're working on.

> -schema modification functions

this is not available yet :-(

> Looking at the source code/ChangeLogs, I can't find (parts) of these
> new features yet. Is that correct or am I missing something? Would
> appreciate if somebody can tell me the status of this. Also is XML
> schemas still part of the (future) development plans?

what exactly are you referring to while saying 'XML schemas'?