Re: [gnome-db] Problems with compilation of mergeant from CVS

> Hi!
>
> I was trying to compile mergeant from CVS. The first problem I
> stumbled upon was that no rule existed to generate marshal.h in
> the directory libmergeant. I manually did
>
> glib-genmarshal marshal.list --header --prefix=marshal > marshal.h

Yes, I know about it; the problem is that the make process goes into
libmergeant/handlers before it makes the marshal.c and marshal.h in
libmergeant/. To correct it you can do what you did or simply run 'make
marshal.c' and the same with marshal.h in libmergeant/.

I don't know how to correct that without having to copy marshal.list into
handlers/.

> which seemed to work. Also in doc db2html were used to generate
> documentation i HTML. I did
>
> cd /usr/bin; ln -s docbook2html db2html

Which version of gtk-doc are you having?

> to make that happen. I still got a lot of errors, bit it seemed to work.
> The programs in testing and extra seemes a bit outdated. I
> consistently get errors like:
>
> mg-db-browser.c:468: error: too few arguments to function
> `mg_selector_new'

Yes, I've corrected that yesterday night; please update your CVS copy.

Cheers,