Re: [gnome-db] DataModel from a SELECT: What if I insert a column or row?

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 14:27 -0500, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> If I get a DataModel from a sql clasure like:
>
> SELECT fiel1, fiel2 WERE fiel1='something';
>
> Then:
>
> Can I insert a Row?
>  - How do I now the entry fiels in the table stored in
> the data base?
>
> Can I insert a Column?
>  - I this reflected in the table stored in the data
> base?

changes to the data models are not yet propagated to the database for
all providers. The XML provider works, but others are still missing code
for propagating those changes to the underlying database.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>