Re: [gnome-db] DataModel from a SELECT: What if I insert a column or row?

 --- Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> escribió:
> On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 14:27 -0500, Daniel Espinosa
> wrote:
> > If I get a DataModel from a sql clasure like:
> >
> > SELECT fiel1, fiel2 WERE fiel1='something';
> >
> > Then:
> >
> > Can I insert a Row?
> >  - How do I now the entry fiels in the table
> stored in
> > the data base?
> >
> > Can I insert a Column?
> >  - I this reflected in the table stored in the
> data
> > base?
> >
> changes to the data models are not yet propagated to
> the database for
> all providers. The XML provider works, but others
> are still missing code
> for propagating those changes to the underlying
> database.

Then Do I need to SELECT * FROM table; to have a full
representation of a table to do changes in the
database, or just need the update, insert, delete
metods of the datamodel to do changes in the data
base?

Is really working the update, insert, delete metods to
changes a data base...?

=====

Trabajar es la mejor arma para tu superación.