Re: [gnome-db] gnome-db on windows

bogdan stefan wrote:
hello
i've read about gnome-db,recently.
i'm intrested in libgnomedb and in tegration with glade.
i want to used in windows project.
i use glade 2+ gtk 2.
can you give me an example?what lib do i need?a path to a tutorial?

I think the libgnomedb depends on lot of gnome libraries which only have cygwin based windows port (as I know). But If you want portable database connectivity only, you can use the libgda which only depends on glib and database libraries like postgres, mysql etc.
You can write own widget only based on gtk2 easily in this case.

Btw. Does anybody try to compile libgnome-db without gnome support?

--
Regards,
Ferenc