[gnome-db] Re: function support in libsql

Vivien wrote:

I'm working at the moment to provide function calling support for
libsql.  I'm also putting in a few support functions to better help
manupliate sql. Ie being able to easily append where and join causes
into a sql statement.

I've just commited a small correction for functions other than SELECT
where the target table was confused with a function and the fields were
the arguments of the function (for example in "INSERT INTO foo (name)" foo
(name) was interpreted as a function).

Cheers,

Vivien

Rebuilding of SQL statemetns seems to fail where there are multpile WHERE clauses. I havn't found the problem yet. I'm off on holiday tommorow for a while but i will see if i can fix problem first. If you parse this sql statement i think it gets the correct values when it pulls it apart, but fails to rebuild the sql statement afterwards in its correct form.

select * from sale where invoice is null and companyid=5 and gendate < 5
parsing: select * from sale where invoice is null and companyid=5 and gendate < 5
Invalid  condition type: 6
rebuilt: select * from sale where (((invoice is null) and (companyid = 5)) and ()) query: select * from sale where invoice is null and companyid=5 and gendate < 5
 fields:
   *
 from:
   table: sale