[gnome-db] Re: function support in libsql

> I'm working at the moment to provide function calling support for
> libsql.  I'm also putting in a few support functions to better help
> manupliate sql. Ie being able to easily append where and join causes
> into a sql statement.

I've just commited a small correction for functions other than SELECT
where the target table was confused with a function and the fields were
the arguments of the function (for example in "INSERT INTO foo (name)" foo
(name) was interpreted as a function).

Cheers,