Re: [gnome-db] Minor API change and MySQL [update/delete]_row

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 11:10, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> yes, really really cool! The signal stuff in GdaConnection might be a
> good way to do it. Although we have to think about the possibility of
> the callback affecting the database. That is, some triggers are
> 'executed' before a row is inserted in the database. In those cases, the
> app is able to modify the data being inserted. So, we should support
> that also.

Yes, this is an important point.

> It needs a lot of thinking though, but it is a very great idea.

Well, what about setting up a Wiki for this?  This could be really
useful to describe new APIs in general, and anyone could bring his/her
own ideas and critics.

--
{ "Laurent" => "http://lrz.samika.net"; }