Re: [gnome-db] Minor API change and MySQL [update/delete]_row

> That is, you execute a set of UPDATE's, and then want to cancel. In
> that case, the provider, apart, of course, of rolling back the
> transaction, will need to put back the old rows in the model.  That
> is, the same operation we do for a single row, but with a set of
> rows.

> The provider will just need to keep a list of the old rows that have
> been modified, and when cancelled, put back all stored rows, and
> when finished successfully, commit the transaction.

What happen in non-transactional providers or auto-commit mode?  You
roll back to the original state, which now doesn't match the data in
the server?

If what you want is specific to transaction feature, the function name
should say so.

Also, the user can,

  const gchar* command = gda_data_model_get_command_text (model);
  model = gda_connection_execute_single_command (cnc, command, ...);

So, you are worrying about speed, not functionality, right?