Re: [gnome-db] gda_data_model_update_row syntax

I agree that updating GdaDataModel without a unique column is ugly,
shady, and bad in light of Murphie's Law.  I admit guilt of even
mentioning it, and won't mention it again :-).

Just out of curiosity though, I've yet to think up a reason any
logical user who cares about a column that he didn't see would ever
update a row without seeing that column.  If Laurent (or anyone) could
point this out to me I would be thankful.