Re: [gnome-db] URL not found on website
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Adam Williams <awilliam whitemice org>
- Cc: Gnome-DB <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] URL not found on website
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:26:46 +0100
On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 18:36, Adam Williams wrote:
> URL not found on website -
> from the right-hand news column on the front page.
right, it was missing in the Makefile.am. It's now fixed and should be
up in minutes.
> BTW, is there a CVS tag I can use to checkout the 1.0.1 release that way
> if the FTP server is unavailable?
yes, you can use:
cvs co -r release-1-0-1 libgda|libgnomedb
but the sources are also available in ftp.gnome.org, so that you don't
need to build the tar.gz yourself.
] [Thread Prev