[gnome-db] papyrus reporting engine

I'm not sure if any of you are interested or not but i've recently released the XML based reporting engine I did under the GPL. If you've developed a xml reporting engine then it proberly doens't matter, but if you havn't we could merge it into code base.

Papyrus is quite stable and been used in production envoriments for half a year now. It supports mysql and postgresql. It doens't support gnome-db, but it would be easy to add support for it. It just uses a library plugin envirment where you write a library that wrapper around gnome-db calls, place it in the right directory, and it has gnome-db support.

The process that it works on is a 3 phase
Resolve all database and function calls in xml file, so only text is in the xml file. Generate a latex file from the xml file (if you use latex engine, could use html or ansi engine instead).
Then convert latex file to ps, pdf etc.

http://papyrus.treshna.com

At the moment I'm relooking at the sql parser I wrote a while ago for gnome-db. I'm not sure if you guys used or not. Or have done much changes.