[gnome-db] 3 new providers (in the making)

Hello,

I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name's Danilo
Schoeneberg, I'm a professional programmer and following the advice of
Rodrigo Moya I'll post the first examples of 3 new libgda providers here. The
3 DB's that they'll work on are :

- mSQL
- Apple FrontBase
- SAP DB

If anyone is already working on any of those, please let me know, I don't want
to take away from anyone else, nor does any work need to be made twice.\

thanx,
D. Schoeneberg