RE: [gnome-db] Compiling libgda in cygwin

Hi Andres,

you might want to check this thread on former tries to compile on cygwin.
There are other threads on the list you might want to look for.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-db-list/2002-August/msg00063.html

You might also want to consider compiling with MinGW.

Regards,
Fernando