[gnome-db] Compiling libgda in cygwin

Hello.

I'm trying to port an application that use libgda into cygwin, so I'm
trying to compile libgda from CVS.

When I run ./autogen.sh, it gives a lot of errors of not finding any
dependences. However, I have all dependences installed. I have:

autoconf 2.57-1
automake 1.7.2-1
libtool 1.4.3-1
glib 2.2.0
intltool-0.25
pkg-config-0.14.0-1
gnome-common (cvs) -> for this to compile I had to create symlinks from
automake-1.7 and aclocal-1.7 to automake-1.4 and aclocal-1.4, because
gnome-common is hardcoded to use 1.4 versions :-?

This is the output of ./autogen.sh:

checking for autoconf >= 2.53...
  testing autoconf2.50... autoconf2.50: not found
not found.
  testing autoconf... local: not found
found.
checking for automake >= 1.4...
  testing automake-1.4... local: not found
found.
checking for libtool >= 1.4.3...
  testing libtoolize... local: not found
shift: can't shift that many
too old (found version 1.4e)
***Error***: You must have libtool >= 1.4.3 installed
  to build GNOME Data Access.  Download the appropriate package for
  from your distribution or get the source tarball at
    http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/libtool/libtool-1.4.3.tar.gz

checking for glib-gettext >= 2.2.0...
  testing glib-gettextize... local: not found
found.
checking for intltool >= 0.25...
  testing intltoolize... local: not found
found.
checking for pkg-config >= 0.14.0...
  testing pkg-config... local: not found
found.
Checking for required M4 macros...
  glib-gettext.m4 not found
  intltool.m4 not found
  pkg.m4 not found
Checking for forbidden M4 macros...
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build GNOME Data Access
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_PATH?

How do I adjust ACLOCAL_PATH?

Thanks in advance

--
Andres Moya <Andres Moya hispalinux es>

"No a la guerra - Otro mundo es posible"
"No queremos a Bush - Tampoco a Sadam"