Re: [gnome-db] Oracle provider not closing connections ?

Seems to be fixed. However, I'm now getting this on one table:

--------------------------------------
ADDED TABLE _default_auditing_options_, rdata=0x94d5170
Position 2: Expected 8, got 14

(mergeant:29858): mergeant-WARNING **: The provider has returned the
wrong
number and/or types of data
for the FIELDS schema description.
Please contact the provider's maintainer and report the problem.

At the same time, I'm getting an ORA-911 error.

Any clues ?