Re: [gnome-db] new release

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

Are the parameters passed into the schema calls documented anywhere ? I have seen the name=table param into metadata_fields, but can you specify a owner and or database as well ?

you can't specify them since we haven't needed (= not implemented) them
in the other providers. But if you need them, just make use of them,
just making sure you add the new parameters to the above document.

cheers

Thanks, just one thing I just discovered, if you don't say the provider supports SEQUENCES, mergeant fails when you try to view table definitions.

--
Nick Gorham
Easysoft Limited http://www.easysoft.com