Re: [gnome-db] new release
- From: Nick Gorham <nick easysoft com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] new release
- Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:35:57 +0000
Rodrigo Moya wrote:
I will add the ODBC stuff I am working on into the new release when its out.
BTW, are there docs that detail the shape of the results sets from the
schema calls ? I found what the postgres driver does, but it would be
good to so the reference, and to see just what some of the fields mean.
I take it that the database access is for a database at a time only, is
it possible to specify owner in a call to get tables ?
Are the parameters passed into the schema calls documented anywhere ? I
have seen the name=table param into metadata_fields, but can you specify
a owner and or database as well ?
Easysoft Limited http://www.easysoft.com
] [Thread Prev