[gnome-db] New GUI

Hi!

I like the new main GUI you have made, and I think there can be a few
improvements which would be nice:
-> add keyboard shortcuts to the entries in the "View" menu
-> add tooltips to the new icon on the right (the ones which tell the
user in which page he is and in which transaction mode he is)
-> in the "Database menu", allow on the selection of menu items when
applicable regarding transactions: only "begin" should be accessible
when no transaction is started and only "commit" and "rollback" when a
transaction is started.
-> just a suggestion: why not move the transaction status icon right to
the status bar so it is closer to the actual message about the
transaction?

Also yesterday I tried to compile with GCC 3.2 and I got an error when
trying to compile libgnomedb (in libgnomedb/libgnomedb); I don't
remember exactly what the error was but is was something like "cannot
have -c with -o or -S and multiple compilation". Any idea what this
means?

This morning I tried with GCC 2.95.3 and got no problem.

Cheers,