[gnome-db] Re: transaction-related menu items in mergeant

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 03:52:58AM +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> Hi Vivien and all
>
> I'm thinking that it would be nice to have Begin/Commit/Rollback menu
> items in mergeant, mainly for the SQL window.
>
> Do you agree in me adding them to mergeant main menu?

Yes, good idea. Can you then please add a visual feedback (maybe in the
right part of the status bar, always visible) of the current
transaction's status (no transaction, within a transaction), and an
option to specify what to do if a transaction was begun and the user
decides to close the connection (commit the transaction or roll it
back)?

Thanks,

Vivien

PS: I've started to work on the visual edition of conditions (at the
moment there is only a graphical representation, I need to add some
interactivity); which will be used to edit join conditions and
WHERE part of queries.

Cheers,