Re: [gnome-db] Help with FreeTDS libgda provider

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 12:48, Gonzalo Paniagua Javier wrote:
>                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> What if you set both to the same value? Or just one of them?
>
> By the comments on the code, TDS_HOST should override HOST, but the code
> does not do this (providers/freetds/gda-freetds-provider.c, around line
> 181).
>
> -Gonzalo

Oops, thanks for pointing out that typo. Regardless fixing it or
removing one of the *HOST statements didn't work. I am still getting a
connection error. What would be the best tool for debugging this? I ran
an strace on gnome-database-properties, but it output volumes of crap,
and as I expected, didn't show anything regarding the attempted
connection. What should I be looking at to trace the connection?

Thanks,
Zack