Re: [gnome-db] data editing in grid - how?

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 13:17, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > How is this planned to be done? I'd like to learn more about it and try
> > to help.
> >
> we have added methods to the data model class to allow the
> addition/removal and modification of rows. Then, we just need to make
> the grid widget (and other widgets maybe) be editable, and map the
> changes made in the grid to the data model.
that means saving the chages directly in database? How will application
verification of data work?
How is the grid (and other widgets) made editable?

> > Will this be like a gnuCash transaction entry?
> >
> what is that?
http://www.gnucash.org/
attached screenshot of what I think it's a nice editing of data. Note
the drop-downs. They should have less items as you type, like
Evolution's To: field, populated from address book.

> well, we use the mailing list for that, so please check the archives of
> the last month or so. We've been talking about it for a few weeks now.
I'll check earlier ones, I'm subscribed before the version 1.1
announcement.

--
Marius Andreiana
Galuna - Solutii Linux in Romania