Re: [gnome-db] GnomeDb.Grid question
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: DragonK <dragonk mymail ro>
- Cc: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] GnomeDb.Grid question
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:33:04 +0100
On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 13:52, DragonK wrote:
> I'm trying to use a GnomeDb.Grid object with mono and I was wondering if
> there was a
> way to hide a certain column of the grid (so the user won't see it).
> More exactly, i'm trying to hide an internal index of db table which has
> no importance for the user. I would apreciate an example/sugestion.
right, I am sorry we totally forgot to add this to the 1.0 API, to which
we can't add anything now. But I've just added it
(gnome_db_grid_hide/show_column) to CVS HEAD, the development version,
so will be available in the next 1.1.x release and in the future 1.2.
] [Thread Prev