[gnome-db] Where is gnomeprint and fontconfig is CVS?

I am trying to compile the lastest mergeant from CVS but it depends on
gnomeprint-2 which I think I have found in CVS but that seems to be
depend on a package called fontconfig which I cannot find.

Can anyone please confirm which version of gnome-print in CVS provides
the package libgnomeprint-2.2.pc?  Is it libgnomeprint?

Where do I find fontconfig?  There doesn't seem to be a fontconfig
directory at the top level so I am a bit stuck.

Steve.