[gnome-db] Prepared Statements

	Hi! What about prepared statements? We can use them because we
have functions in the API. Talking with Rodrigo and Gonzalo I have known
that most of the providers don't use the parameters passed to
gda_connection_execute_single_command() . The problem is what happens is
what happens with the providers being able to use them, because we don't
have a standard sintax to specify the SQL query.

	I think I can remember somebody talking about a sintax like:

	"INSERT INTO foo (key, value1, value2) VALUES (:key, :firstvalue,
		:secondvalue)"

	My problem is that I'm going to make a speech about libgda and I
would like to talk about prepared statements, although they are not
implemented yet.

	What's your opinion?