Re: [gnome-db] An introduction of myself and a topic about C# Bindings for libGDA

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

Open Source is an enormous divergence in development models from the
norm and I like it....:-) So enough about me and onto some serious
stuff.

I have talked to Rodrigo about starting the effort on the ODBC.Net
provider and he has eagerly given me the green light to start, and so I
am assuming that I am the only one working on that. Correct me if that
is not the case.

AFAIK, that's the case, so go on.

On the grounds that I have consistantly failed to do as much as I should on the gnome-db ODBC interface, I wish you well, and if there is anything I can do to help, just shout.

--
Nick Gorham
Easysoft Limited http://www.easysoft.com