Re: [gnome-db] Building RPMs failes

>>>right, fixed now.
>>I've posted RedHat 8.0 RPMs for GDA and GNOME-DB on the site as well.

I've posted mergeant RPM for RedHat 7.2.  I got the SPEC file from the
0.8.199 tar ball to work by removing the reference to the french docs.

The packages included with RedHat 8.0 aren't even close the mergeants
requirements, so it may be awhile before anyone can build on that (at
least standard RPMs).
This message undoubtedly processed by the purely benevolent "US
Department of Homeland Security",  but don't worry... they're
only goal is to protect life, liberty and the pursuit of property.