-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-freetds-149804 franklin metalab unc edu
[mailto:bounce-freetds-149804 franklin metalab unc edu]On Behalf Of
Frediano Ziglio
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 9:05 AM
To: TDS Development Group
Subject: [freetds] dsnless, status

This morning I finished implementing DSNless and freetds.conf'less
connections in ODBC (i updated userguide too, see iODBC page).
Some question:
- should I read freetds.conf for global options even for
freetds.conf'less connection?
- should I readded freetds.conf connections? At the moment I read
"server" option instead of servername, my intention is readd
freetds.conf connections if "servername" option is specified
- do you think useful to add a "address" option (like ms specification)?
IMHO not...

freddy77

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [danmorg sc rr com]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
leave-freetds-149804A franklin oit unc edu