Re: [gnome-db] FW: [freetds] dsnless, status

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 09:10:07AM -0400, Daniel Morgan wrote:
> I thought you maybe interested in this about DSNless and freetds.conf-less
> connections in ODBC.  I don't know how this affects the FreeTDS provider in
> libgda.

Yes, this will apply as soon as it is included in the stable version of
freetds. Until then, you need to provide both a correct dsn to libgda
and a server entry in your freetds.conf.
With the next freetds api change, the freetds provider can be used also
by simply providing a correct dsn to libgda.

Regards
Holger