Re: Re: Re: [gnome-db] can not compile libgda-0.2.96

Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> schrieb am 31.05.02:
> On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 17:11, Alexander Kaplan wrote:
> > > yes, it didn't get correctly the path to orbit-idl. Could you re-run
> > > autogen.sh/configure and send us the output?
> > >
> > > cheers
> >
> > I can't compile libgda and you asked me for the output of configure;
> > well here it is:
> >
> yes, because it gives us a clue of what's happening, which is the case:
>
> > checking for ORBit... found
> > ./configure: which: command not found
> >
> ok, that's the problem. configure tries to find out the path to
> orbit-idl, by using the 'which' command, which you don't have installed
> :-)
>
> cheers

thank you very much.
but i still have one final question: where do i get "which" from?
the only one i found is part of the cygwin project
(cygwin.sourceforge.net/pub/cygwin/release/which/)
is this the right one? or should i get it somewhere else?

bye
alex