Re: FW: [gnome-db] Docs on how to write a provider

Yes, I would be interested in helping out on an Oracle driver.
I'm not quite sure where to start, and my "real" job has been
a bit hectic this past week or so, but things should be easing
up a bit soon and I would like to be involved.

I already have an Oracle database system that I can play
with, so that's why I would be interested in that one.