Re: [gnome-db] libgda building under windows+cygwin

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 17:54, Gonzalo Paniagua Javier wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Last night pepesan was the first man on earth to successfully build
> libgda under windows.
>
> I attached the steps followed to achieve it.
>
> Thanks pepesan!

yeah, thanks pepesan, we owe you a beer. A comment though, which is the
addition of:

LIBGDA_CFLAGS=$(echo $LIBGDA_FLAGS -I/include/glib-2.0
-I/lib/glib-2.0/include)

this should not be necessary if pkg-config works ok, which seems not to
be the case. What does

pkg-config --cflags glib-2.0

return?

anyway, if that's all the change you had to do, we can be happy, since
this means that all the code is perfectly multi-platform :-)