[gnome-db] libgda building under windows+cygwin

Hi all!

Last night pepesan was the first man on earth to successfully build
libgda under windows.

I attached the steps followed to achieve it.

Thanks pepesan!

--
Gonzalo Paniagua Javier <gonzalo gnome-db org>
http://www.gnome-db.org/~gonzalo/

Steps to build libgda (GNOME 2 version) under windows+cygwin
1.- http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe
Install cygwin. This is the list of packages to install (some of them may not
be really needed, but you better install them just in case)

ARCHIVE
	-unzip
	-zip

BASE complete

DEVEL
	- autoconf
	- autoconf-devel
	- autoconf-stable
	- automake
	- automake-devel
	- automake-stable
	- binutils
	- bison
	- byacc
	- ccache
	- ctags
	- dejagnu
	- flex
	- gcc
	- gdb
	- gettext
	- libint
	- libint1
	- libtool
	- libtool-devel
	- libtool-dtable
	- libxml2
	- libxslt
	- make
	- minggw-runtime
	- mktemp
	- pkgconfig
DOC
	- libxml2
	- libxslt
EDITORS
	- vim
GRAPHICS
	- ghostscript
	- jbigkit
	- jpeg
	- libpng
	- libpng10-devel
	- libpng12
	- libpng12-devel
	- libpng2
	- tiff
	- xpm-nox
Interpreters
	- expect
	- gawk
	- libxml2
	- libxslt
	- m4
	- perl
LIBS
	- jbigkit
	- jpeg
	- libbz2_0
	- libbz2_1
	- libint1
	- libncurses5
	- libncurses6
	- libpng
	- libpng10
	- libpng10-devel
	- libpng12
	- libpng12-devel
	- libpng2
	- libxml2
	- libxslt
	- mingw-runtime
	- ncurses
	- pcre
	- popt
	- tiff
	- w32api
	- xpm-nox
	- zlib
MATH
	- bc
SHELLS
	- ash
	- bash
	- sh-utils
TEXT
	- groff
	- less
	- libxml2
	- libxslt
	- texinfo
UTILS
	- bc
	- bzip2
	- clear
	- cygutils
	- patch
	- time
WEB
	- curl
	- links
	- lynx
	- wget

2.- Download and unzip the following packages found at
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html to c:/cygwin:

	- glib-2.0.3-20020525.zip
	- glib-dev-2.0.3-20020525.zip
	- libiconv-1.7.zip
	- libiconv-dev-1.7.zip
	- libintl-0.10.40-20020310.zip

3.- Copy all dll's from /lib to /bin

4.- tar -xzf libgda.tar.gz (you can get nightly snapshots from
http://www.gnome-db.org)

5.- Add this line to libgda/configure

LIBGDA_CFLAGS=$(echo $LIBGDA_FLAGS -I/include/glib-2.0 -I/lib/glib-2.0/include

just after this line:
echo "$as_me:$LINENO: result:$LIBGDA_CFLAGS" >&5

6.- Run ./configure, 'make' and 'make install'