Re: [gnome-db] Removed GdaRecordset from postgres
- From: Gonzalo Paniagua Javier <gonzalo gnome-db org>
- To: Gnome-db list <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Removed GdaRecordset from postgres
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 20:48:44 +0200
* [ Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
* Wed, 08 May 2002 18:44:14 +0200 ]
> heh, not much use. So I think it's safe to remove it (what about
> libgnomedb and gnome-db?). Or even better, just let's move those
> functions to the GdaDataModel class, since it seems to make sense to
> have a command associated with a data model, right?
libgnomedb and gnome-db don't use them :-).
And yes, it makes sense to associate a command with a data
model. But what command should we put when retrieving schema
data? The query changes between providers...
> So, I'd remove those calls in GdaRecordset, and move them to the
> GdaDataModel class. Do you agree?
Yes! I see it much cleaner now. The only question left to go is
the one i stated above. Once that question gets answered i will
add those two functions to gda_data_model. Ok?
Gonzalo Paniagua Javier <gonzalo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev