[gnome-db] Configuration

	Hi!

	Somebody called 'fsl' told me in #gnome-db that it would be nice to make
	the search for configuration sections/entries using the XML parsed tree.

	This is interesting because doing so, i can add new sections/entries to
	the tree and then, when writing the file to disk, just use xmlSaveFile
	(or similar) to do it.

	I just have to change 4 functions (search and remove) to work using the
	XML tree.

	Ok to implement it whis way?

	Question:

		-When do i have to write the XML tree to disk? Each time a set
		or remove function is called?

	Bye!

--
Gonzalo Paniagua Javier <gonzalo gnome-db org>
http://www.gnome-db.org/~gonzalo/