RE: [gnome-db] Patch to libgnomedb for GnomeDbSqlEditor (Gnome2)

On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 20:16, Daniel Morgan wrote:
> Thanks for cleaning up my messy code and committing it to cvs.
>
> I will read HACKING and follow those conventions in the future.  Sorry about
> that mess; I was in a race to get it to you by beta 3 of gnome 2.  Plus, I

hey, no problem Dan. I really appreciate what you've done. It's just
that it is very important, if we want to have readable/maintainable code
to follow those instructions, so that every part of code looks the same.

And yes, the tar.gz's for beta3 will be ready tonight. WOOHOOO!!!

> never could get the indenting to work for me in emacs.  I should learn how
> to use that indent program.

didn't my .emacs file work? You should, at least in emacs (not sure
about xemacs), be able to just press TAB and have the selection
indented.

> I'm currently using gedit which is part of gnome2 for my text editor.  I
> should go ask those folks for an auto-indent feature.

you can use anjuta2's editor, which AFAIK works, and has syntax
hightlighting, auto-indent, etc.

> I will go clean up my mess, and hopefully fix a bug while I'm at too. :-)

cool!