[gnome-db] Adding Setting in Gnome-DB

Hello Rodrigo,

Yesterday in IRC, you said for me to put the settings for GConf in some
schema for libgnomedb so it can be documented.  I can't remember exactly
what you said and I didn't log the IRC session either.  Sorry about
re-asking the question.  What exactly must I do?

This particular setting involves the result set output widget for the
Gnome-DB SQL Window.  Currently, there is the gnome-db-grid widget, but
I will be adding a GtkTextView to output the results instead of the
gnome-db-grid.

This setting would be a user preference for the result set widget:
1. use the gnome-db-grid (this will be the default)
2. use the GtkTestView

If the user changes the setting to use the GtkTextView, they will be
provided with another option, to clear the GtkTextView before each
output of a result set.

Here is the #define for the GConf setting:
GNOME_DB_SQL_WINDOW_CONFIG_RESULT_SET_WIDGET
"/apps/gnome-db/SqlWindow/ResultSetWidget"

I'm thinking of using a boolean, to indicate the setting.  GConf appears
to allow only three data types for a setting: boolean, string, and
integer.

Also, with the GtkTextView option being used, SQL error messages will be
outputted to the GtkTextView too instead of an error message box popping
up.

Thanks,
Daniel