Re: [gnome-db] gda-postgres doesn't work with postgresql 7.2

* [ Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
* Mon, 04 Mar 2002 23:35:08 +0100 ]
> so, what can we do, because we seem to rely much on OIDs for some schema
> queries?

	Well, tha guys at pgadmin (http://pgadmin.postgresql.org) have
	done it, so it could be done. By now I don't know why :-(

	May be we install pgadmin and run it against a postgresql
	server to see what it does through the logs...

	Anyway, somebody should fill a bug in bugzilla (may be me
	:-)and, as a workaroung until we got it, tell the users to use
	OIDs in their tables.

	Bye!