Re: [gnome-db] gda-postgres doesn't work with postgresql 7.2
- From: Gonzalo Paniagua Javier <gonzalo gnome-db org>
- To: GDA <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] gda-postgres doesn't work with postgresql 7.2
- Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:22:14 +0100
* [ Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
* Mon, 04 Mar 2002 23:35:08 +0100 ]
> so, what can we do, because we seem to rely much on OIDs for some schema
Well, tha guys at pgadmin (http://pgadmin.postgresql.org) have
done it, so it could be done. By now I don't know why :-(
May be we install pgadmin and run it against a postgresql
server to see what it does through the logs...
Anyway, somebody should fill a bug in bugzilla (may be me
:-)and, as a workaroung until we got it, tell the users to use
OIDs in their tables.
] [Thread Prev