RE: [gnome-db] Name proposal/contest for gnome-db/gASQL

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 01:06, Fernando Martins wrote:

> There are many questions I have regarding these, but to start with, I think
> project information is a bit lacking: what is the project vision, what are
> the features, implementation details, what is the architecture, what is the
> project status, who is doing what, TODO, etc.
>
> Well, anything that would help a potential collaborator becoming interested
> in the project and be easily able to help with it. That's where I'm more
> interested and I would like to help with it.
>
> I think this is mostly what makes the web site so I would like to know if
> you (Peter Brown, maintainers, others) share this understanding and what are
> the plans so that I can see more concretely what can I do.
>
> I can't help much with web development itself but I'm willing to learn and I
> can help with some doc writing, edition, organisation, see what's missing,
> pestering maintainers,...

well, the first thing if you want to help is to start using the
application, and, then, you can start telling the developers what is
missing, what is wrong, etc, and you can also start helping on writing
the user guide.

So, please, install gnome-db, and start using it :-)