[gnome-db] libgda / libgnomedb tutorial

Hi everybody,

I started to code a small test application using libgda (and I'll try
libgnomedb when ready) and didn't find any good "fast-start" documentation,
like a tutorial (I'm thinking about the gtk+ tutorial), and the API doc is
sometime not really complete. Is there anything that I missed ?

If there's nothing like that, I'd be happy to create one, with the help of
the gurus (since I haven't managed yet to run a query on my DB using
libgda...). I believe that if you want gda and gnome-db to reach a wider
audience, there is a urgent need for such a document.

Are the gurus ready to answer some silly (-ier -iest...) questions, so that I
can write something usefull ?

Cheers,
Florian