[gnome-db] First try for a developer's guide

Hi!

During the holidays I've started to write a developer's guide for
Egnima. At the moment it is very simple but can still be usefull to help
enter into the code. I plan to add more on the objects and widgets of
egnima and maybe libgda and libgnome-db (I don't know if having more
textual explanations than what is produced by gtk-doc is sth developpers
want).

I've put it into the CVS of gnome-db (gasql branch) under DevGuide.

Cheers,