[gnome-db] egnima

Hi

I like egnima as the name of the new app, but see what people say in
#gnome:

<exodus> haha, yes I think some ui love is definitely needed
<rodrigo> exodus: the real UI is in egnima
<rodrigo> exodus: the current FE is just going to die
<exodus> enigma?
<bighead> wassup all
<exodus> or egnima?
<iDub> rodrigo: oh, cool
<rodrigo> exodus: egnima, not enigma
<iDub> rodrigo: i await a tarball release of eggnogg with baited breath!
<exodus> hahaha
<hadess> rodrigo: see! everybody thinks it's a typo
<iDub> it is a bit odd
<exodus> heh
<exodus> I must be like, the stereotypical linux user
<exodus> 'everybody hasn't heard of gnome-db'
<exodus> 'everybody thinks it's a typo'
<rodrigo> iDub: :-)
<rodrigo> hadess: egnima is registered, it seems
<rodrigo> hadess: so we said 'why not egnima', everybody agreed, so...
<exodus> enigma is registered, or egnima is?
<rodrigo> enigma is registered, not egnima
<iDub> but it sounds like a hideous operation and looks like a typo ;)
<hadess> rodrigo: isn't there a typo what you said ?
<hadess> yeah
<exodus> ah, okay
<rodrigo> yes :-)
--> stick (~stick 203-79-84-69 adsl paradise net nz) has joined #gnome
<exodus> Yeah I think the name should be reconsidered
<-- sMeAgOl has quit (fractal 1.0.9b60 - Connection reset by pheer -
http://fractalscript.com)
<-- Guait has quit (Aplicación Saliendo)
<hadess> rodrigo: well, you could have named it something else, it
*really* looks like a typo
<rodrigo> exodus: well, I'll send this conversation to the list
<hadess> manieg or something
--- muk_away is now known as mukund
<hadess> at least if that is typo, it's a real bad one
<exodus> eduardo nigma
<hadess> haha
<hadess> aka E.nigma ;)
<exodus> batman style
<exodus> good god, women's deodorant sucks
* exodus throws rocks at his gf

So, do we want to change the name, ignore these comments, ...? I have
nothing against the name, I just wanted to tell you what people were
saying :-)